ScreenSnipe for Atlassian JIRA
JIRA is an awesome issue tracking and process management platform developed by Atlassian.
ScreenSnipe for JIRA Advantages
Meaningful, sharp and easy screenshots instead of unclear descriptions, huge uncompressed bitmaps or
pictures embedded in Word documents (so common bad practice)
- Screenshots directly in your JIRA, not just references to an external site (one click too far)
- All ScreenSnipe features available directly from your JIRA
- Seamless replacement for simple built-in Attach Screenshot from Clipboard applet
- Respects all JIRA permissions settings
- Transparently handles user credentials (no additional username/password to configure)
- Allows to submit comments with your screenshots - supports roles and groups visibility
- No additional client-side installation. Easy to roll-out, easy to upgrade
Try and Download
Do you want to try it out? Download it now to start your 30-day free trial.
After trial period, you will need to provide a valid license (pricing below),
uninstall the plugin or ScreenSnipe for JIRA plugin will deactivate itself.
You can try out ScreenSnipe for JIRA on our demo JIRA installation.
Alternatively you play with ScreenSnipe (outside JIRA) by
launching it on-line it via WebStart.
- ScreenSnipe for JIRA is packaged as a JIRA plugin (version 2) - available as a single jar file
- There are no special requirements or constraints regarding JIRA configuration or OS/hardware it runs on
- ScreenSnipe for JIRA works on any Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X and Linux machines (both 32 or 64 bit) with Java 6 or newer installed (Update 10+ highly recommended).
- All major web browsers are supported: Internet Explorer 7+, FireFox 3.0+, Opera 9+, Safari 4+ and Chrome 7+.
Software licenses entitle you to perpetual use and include 12 months maintenance of updates and support. Renewing
maintenance is entirely optional.
Your ScreenSnipe for JIRA license must at least match your JIRA license.
For instance, SS for JIRA license for 50 users will work
with JIRA with 50 users or less. For JIRA 3.13.x you need to use Unlimited Users license.
10 users (Starter)
JIRA 4.x Unlimited
All prices are stated in American dollars (USD) and may be subject to VAT (when applicable).
We give away ScreenSnipe to non-profit organizations. Apply for a free community or open source
license by contacting us.
In JIRA 4.3.x or newer, just go to admin panel, go to Plugins and upload the JAR file. No restart required.
In older versions, just put downloaded jar file into
$JIRA_HOME/plugins/installed-plugins/ and restart JIRA.
More detailed information and FAQ can be found on our Documentation wiki.
If you have any problems or questions regarding ScreenSnipe, we are happy to help you.